Hi Hans, On Thu, 24 Mar 2022 08:39:19 +0100 Hans de Goede wrote: > > I replied to your original report on March 1st, but I never got a reply > to my reply: > > """ > Thank you for the report. > > So I just did: > > touch Documentation/ABI/testing/sysfs-driver-intel_sdsi > make htmldocs &> log > > In a repo with drivers-x86/for-next checked out and checked the generated log files. > But I'm not seeing these WARNINGs. > > Also 'find Documentation/output/ -name "*sdsi*"' does not output anything, > is there anything special (maybe some extra utilities?) which I need to also enable > building of htmldocs for the files in Documentation/ABI ? > """ > > If someone can let me know how to reproduce these warnings I would be happy > to fix them. Sorry about that. I am just doing what you are doing but with the whole of linux-next (which I don't think would make a difference). One possibility is that we are using different versions of the doco software. I am using Sphinx version 4.3.2 (using Python 3). [Adding those who do doco to cc for advise] -- Cheers, Stephen Rothwell