Hi Hans, On Thu, 24 Mar 2022 14:04:28 +0100 Hans de Goede wrote: > > So I did some digging and the trick for reproducing any ABI > related warnings is to touch the .rst file which has the > "kernel-abi" reST directive (1) for the ABI subdir you want > to regenerate the ABI docs for. > > So in this case I did: > > touch Documentation/admin-guide/abi-testing.rst > make htmldocs &> log Looks like missing dependencies :-( Thanks for persisting ad discovering this. > And now I can see the warnings. I'll prepare a fix for this. Excellent, thanks. > Looking at Documentation/Makefile I also learned that you > can also do this: > > scripts/get_abi.pl validate --dir Documentation/ABI > > Which results in a different set of warnings... Wonderful :-( -- Cheers, Stephen Rothwell