Hi! > Yeah the SetBrightness in systemd / logind should work out of box. > > Though I just noticed something: For this to be useful, the default > multi_intensity for each component of the multicolor LED in the kernel should be set to > max_brightness, effectively producing white (on RGB LEDs at least). Agreed we should have multi_intensity set to something nonzero. Note that max on all channels may not result in white. > Now there are three solutions: > > 1) Naming the Logitech LEDs :rgb:kbd_backlight-N even on mice > and at some point send a patch to systemd adapting the udev rules to > care for devices with nuemrical suffixes. > > 2) Naming the LEDs :rgb:backlight-N and send a patch to systemd > adding a new udev rule to cater for backlight LEDs in general. If it is known to be mouse, use mouse_backlight or something like that. Just document it so that others use same string. Best regards, Pavel -- People of Russia, stop Putin before his war on Ukraine escalates.