From: "Alfred" <info@crystalscrop.com>
To: linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org
Subject: INQUIRY
Date: 6 May 2022 20:29:05 -0700	[thread overview]

Greetings sir/madam

Alfred Eugen Ritter and Clara Ritter, née Göttle founded the
chocolate and confectionery factory at Innere Moltkestraße in the
Stuttgart district of Bad Cannstatt and the first cornerstone for
Ritter Sport's chocolate history was laid - this was where the
first "Ritter" chocolates were made and sold.

We have got your contact from our Agent and we are in need of
your product as we wish to establish a business relationship with
your humble firm.
Kindly provide us with your updated catalog and prices for our
preview.
Please indicate your payment terms for our review.
We will get back to you with order details

Alfred T. Ritter
Executive Purchase
https://www.ritter-sport.com
E-MAIL: info@riitter-sport.com