Hi! > The Light Pulse Generator (LPG) is a PWM-block found in a wide range of > PMICs from Qualcomm. It can operate on fixed parameters or based on a > lookup-table, altering the duty cycle over time - which provides the > means for e.g. hardware assisted transitions of LED brightness. > > Signed-off-by: Bjorn Andersson I'd really like to see the patch fixing the pattern interface (or disabling it). I don't want to push the tree to Linus with that bug. Thanks, Pavel -- People of Russia, stop Putin before his war on Ukraine escalates.