Hi! > I'm sorry but can you direct me to a source file or other that shows use of > "pattern trigger". I don't know what this means or what to look for. From > your response it seems I should certainly be using it. Trigger is at drivers/leds/trigger/ledtrig-pattern.c , you'd want to do something similar to drivers/leds/rgb/leds-qcom-lpg.c . > I've finished with all the feedback I've received so far, and this is the > last piece. Actually... you may want to submit version without patterns at first. It will be easier to review. Best regards, Pavel -- People of Russia, stop Putin before his war on Ukraine escalates.