Hi! On Mon 2022-08-15 20:04:19, Greg Kroah-Hartman wrote: > From: Uwe Kleine-König > > [ Upstream commit 128ac294e1b437cb8a7f2ff8ede1cde9082bddbe ] > > None of the in-tree instantiations of struct t7l66xb_platform_data > provides a disable callback. So better don't dereference this function > pointer unconditionally. As there is no user, drop it completely instead > of calling it conditional. > > This is a preparation for making platform remove callbacks return void. I'm not sure if we need this in stable; this does not really fix anything, it is just a cleanup. Best regards, Pavel -- DENX Software Engineering GmbH, Managing Director: Wolfgang Denk HRB 165235 Munich, Office: Kirchenstr.5, D-82194 Groebenzell, Germany