Hi Arnd, On Wed, 05 Oct 2022 09:21:21 +0200 "Arnd Bergmann" wrote: > > Agreed. Alternatively, we could just remove the pcie@ nodes from > bcm5301x as a hotfix, as they are clearly not usable in the > current form, and none of the three versions (5.19, RafaƂ's > patch missing ranges, and Florian's patch with incorrect ranges) > actually conform to the binding. > > I'll tentatively apply the revert for now so I can send the pull > request tonight. If someone comes up with a better fix, I can > use that instead. I applied the revert to the merge of the arm-soc tree today and *all* the warnings are gone. -- Cheers, Stephen Rothwell