Hi! > As far as switching to tx_mutex turns out to have its own problems, > we suggest to revert it and to find another solution for the original > issue described in 902e02ea9385 ("tty: n_gsm: avoid call of sleeping > functions from atomic context"). We have lived with locking problems for a long time, and we really don't want data corruption. Reviewed-by: Pavel Machek Best regards, Pavel -- DENX Software Engineering GmbH, Managing Director: Wolfgang Denk HRB 165235 Munich, Office: Kirchenstr.5, D-82194 Groebenzell, Germany