Hi Dave, On Wed, 23 Nov 2022 15:35:50 +1000 David Airlie wrote: > > Nothing gone wrong as such, just the drm-misc-next pull request was > sent on a regular weekly cadence, then I merged it a few days later. > The fix for this is still in the drm-misc-next queue for the next PR > which I will get this week. There is nothing currently in the drm-misc tree in linux-next (relative to the drm tree). And there was never a fix in there for this problem, the commit was just removed when I reported it. If there was a fix for this in the drm-misc tree, I would not have seen the build failure. -- Cheers, Stephen Rothwell