Hello Ben, On Tue, Jan 17, 2023 at 04:39:34PM +0000, Ben Dooks wrote: > On 23/12/2022 15:38, Ben Dooks wrote: > > An updated set of patches for the Designware PWM driver > > split into PCI and OF versions. I think I got all the > > review issues in this set. > > > > Sorry for the delay in getting this out, between conferences > > and other absences there has been little time to deal with > > this set. I will be now out of office until 3rd Jan 2023. > > Hi, how's the progress on review and getting this set finalised? Speaking for me: Your patch set isn't forgotton. It's just that my time is limited and reviewing a new driver is time intensive. I'm sorry I cannot give feedback in a more timely manner, but I will come to it eventually. Best regards Uwe -- Pengutronix e.K. | Uwe Kleine-König | Industrial Linux Solutions | https://www.pengutronix.de/ |