Hi Rodrigo, On Tue, 10 Oct 2023 15:14:46 -0600 Rodrigo Siqueira Jordao wrote: > > I think I have a fix for that, but some things are unclear to me. I'm > only able to see this issue when using allmodconfig. Additionally, > when I inspected the function, it had a few local variables, not > enough to explode the stack size fwiu. Is there any option in the > allmodconfig that makes it easy to see this issue? Maybe something > that I'm missing in my custom config file? Is it possible that > allmodconfig enables some option that might increase the stack size? > Perhaps the FPU flags from GCC include something else in the stack? > > Also, for investigating this issue, I'm considering the local > variables, but as you can see from dml_core_mode_support, it has a > few pointers. Am I missing something? This could possibly be caused by inlining of other functions that are static within the same file. Other than that, I am also at a loss. -- Cheers, Stephen Rothwell