On Mon, 26 Feb 2024 09:46:30 +0100 Louis Chauvet wrote: > This patchset is the second version of [1]. It is almost a complete > rewrite to use a line-by-line algorithm for the composition. > It can be divided in three parts: > - PATCH 1 to 4: no functional change is intended, only some formatting and > documenting > (PATCH 2 is taken from [2]) > - PATCH 5: main patch for this series, it reintroduce the > line-by-line algorithm > - PATCH 6 to 9: taken from Arthur's series [2], with sometimes adaptation > to use the pixel-by-pixel algorithm. Hi Louis, I'll skip v3 because I was still reviewing v2 while you posted this. I'm done on v2 now. Thanks, pq