From: Roald Strauss <mr_lou@dewfall.dk>
To: "Pali Rohár" <pali.rohar@gmail.com>, "Jan Kara" <jack@suse.cz>
Cc: "Steven J. Magnani" <steve.magnani@digidescorp.com>,
	Jan Kara <jack@suse.com>,
	linux-fsdevel@vger.kernel.org, linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org
Subject: Re: UDF filesystem image with Write-Once UDF Access Type
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2019 12:21:34 +0200	[thread overview]

Hey all

I'm a bit pressed for time these days, so I won't be able to do any
tests any time soon.

Also have to admit that I lost interest in UDF a bit, since we ended up
looking towards hardware solutions for write-protections instead.

But when/if mkudffs includes an option to create a write-once /
read-only filesystem while adding files to it at the same time (because
how else am I gonna put files onto my read-only filesystem?), then it
might become interesting again.

- Roald