* %#ẍ Dev OS (was: Fair Pay In Cyberspace)
@ 2018-07-08 10:50 Ywe Cærlyn
       [not found] ` <CAJkQ-VXfhWXLsJaQx2zjygdA3ninB=70eU0GXx14YZ7cXYE_vQ@mail.gmail.com>
From: Ywe Cærlyn @ 2018-07-08 10:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: el.es.cr, misc, LKML

We are now %#ẍ Dev,  a short form of the same intent, since so many
already like three-letter concepts.

This is all going to be about the percentages people, and that is all an
OS needs to be about.

With such a driving factor, in the business oriented computer world, we
will have the "good os", the low jitter, and the smooth graphics.

Because it is all part of the same mindset.

Jinn and Hūman. Those of you who desire a good OS, our research is still
at, https://nyt.cloud/showthread.php?tid=2

Now also with a suggestion for replacement of mp3. GNU does indeed not
hide anything from The Gôdh.

Peace (Go With Théé),
Ywe Cærlyn.
Léad
%#ẍ Dev

* Re: %#ẍ Dev OS
       [not found] ` <CAJkQ-VXfhWXLsJaQx2zjygdA3ninB=70eU0GXx14YZ7cXYE_vQ@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2018-07-09  3:18   ` Ywe Cærlyn
From: Ywe Cærlyn @ 2018-07-09  3:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Rudy Baker; +Cc: el.es.cr, misc, LKML

Den 7/8/2018 17:27, skrev Rudy Baker:
> I have a suggestion for when you change the name of your OS again next
> week:
>
> π√¶:*!!!flïbbīnflùbêñ OS;;;!?***
>
> It just rolls right off the tongue

Rudy charming as usual ;)

* %ÿ4 Coding OS, Vanity gods, LKML/GNU Attiude Problems, Problematic Netelements in general.
       [not found] ` <CAJkQ-VXfhWXLsJaQx2zjygdA3ninB=70eU0GXx14YZ7cXYE_vQ@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2018-07-09 14:30 ` Ywe Cærlyn
From: Ywe Cærlyn @ 2018-07-09 14:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: el.es.cr, misc, LKML

Slight retweak, to %ÿ4 Coding OS.

Having had a bit of feel with the namechange I think I can do even
better. Looking at what really needs to be fixed with the internet,
starting with Fair Pay, getting rid of poor and thieving GNU, and
warezpups in general, LKML/GNU Attitude problems, and problematic
netelements in general, slight final finish with retweak to %ÿ4 coding OS.

A pop-culture threeletter concept, free of as much vains gods as possible.

I hope you will enjoy. I already am.

Our research and vision for computing forward:
https://nyt.cloud/showthread.php?tid=2

Peace,
Ywe Cærlyn
Léad