* FW: Guidance on resources for User Space Device Drivers on 2.6 kernel
@ 2007-12-05  6:29 Jaursch, Bill
From: Jaursch, Bill @ 2007-12-05  6:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

I have am in the process of writing a driver that is software only.  I would like to avoid the caveats of a kernel mode installable module.  I found FUSD (http://svn.xiph.org/trunk/fusd/), but would like to know if this is a stable project.

If you have any other suggestions on projects, articles, etc. on Linux User Space Device Drivers, I would greatly appreciate the information.

Please cc: me on your responses.

Thanks,
Bill