Hi,all, When we are doing QA test, a hibernation failor was found on latest kernel 4.1-rc1, resume from hibernation failed with the following error: PM: Hibernation image not present or could not be loaded. Bisect shows following commit might trigger this problem: commit 283e7ad0241155710f99a9f39d13313a53336926 The reason for failor is that, some distribution use klibc in initrd to restore the image, and klibc will provide kernel with the device format of major:minor:offset, for example, 8:3:0 represents a swap partition, and klibc will echo 8:3:0 > /sys/power/resume to resume the system manually. However in current implementation, format of 8:3:0 will be regarded as an invalid device, so restoring from hibernation failed. Do we need to add support for device format like 8:3:0? I'm happy to debug more specifically if you can let me know what would be of use, and I've also attached a temporary patch for this problem, not sure if it is suitable, thanks. Best Regards, Yu