From: davsonj@emailacc.com
To: <davsonj@emailacc.com>
Subject: very urgent
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 11:36:34 +0100 (BST)	[thread overview]

Dear friend,

After going through your profile searching for a God
fearing, honest and trustworthy person to be of
assistance to me and my twins sister, I was convince
in my spirit to contact you which we know that you will never betray us
when this money transferred into you account. Please read this
very careful and get me back soonest.

My name is Davson Joe ,22years from Sierra
Leone.My father,my twins sister and I escaped from our
country at the heat of the civil war after loosing my
mother and two of my senior brothers in the war. As a
result of the political instability in my country even
after the war, my father established his cocoa and
coffee export business in Abidjan, Ivory Coast. He was
in Buake, a northern city to negotiate for the
purchase of a cocoa plantation when he was shot and
killed the rebel troupes fighting to take over
the government of the country on the 22nd September,
2002.

The death of my father has now made me an orphan and
thereby exposing me to danger. Before the unfortunate
death, my late father had in his personal account with
a bank here the sum of $16.5m.

As a result of the present insecurity of lives and
property in this country, I wish request that you
assisted me use your account in your country to
transfer the balance of my father's account. Again, to
assist us with a letter of invitation that will make
me get a visa to your country for
residence inorder for us to continue our education and
to invest the fund in a viable business venture. If
this is ecceptable to you, send me a mail through my
regulare-mail account so that we can discuss your
commission for the service.

Yours, Davson  & SISTER