Alan Cox wrote: > > > Not unless it was fixed in test10 release. I have a PC LinkSys dual 10/100 and > > > 56K card that will kill the machine if you physically pull it out no matter what > Linksys rings a bell with an outstandng 2.2 lockup on pcmcia. I think this might > be a driver bug ? I suspect it might be, I also think it may be getting the wrong voltage or it's poorly designed hardware. It gets hot enough to make a blister if you don't handle it carefully. It works fine all the while installed, goes for days on end, even tho it gets incredibly hot. :) -d -- "The difference between 'involvement' and 'commitment' is like an eggs-and-ham breakfast: the chicken was 'involved' - the pig was 'committed'."