Hi, I am sending an output the last part kernel configuring. I have read and applied "Changes" which went successful. In configuring kernel, I did make xconfig, make dep, and make clean which was successful. But when I did a "make bzImage" that when I ran into problems. "Make bzImage" stop with an error. I am using Athlon 700mg/hz, 15g HD. I am running kernel 2.2.16 and distributor is Redhat. Could this be a bug in the new 2.4.2? My email address is jellison@speakeasy.org Thanks, Jonathan Ellison