* Question regarding ACPI
@ 2001-08-04 23:09 Matthew Gardiner
From: Matthew Gardiner @ 2001-08-04 23:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mr Kernel Dude

Will ACPI error be corrected. Since I started compiling my own kernel,
version 2.4.6, ACPI hasn't worked. Has the kernel maintainer given up on
it? or is it still in the ACPI think tank?

Matthew Gardiner
--
I am the blue screen of death
no body can hear your screams

* Re: Question regarding ACPI
       [not found] <no.id>
@ 2001-08-04 23:15 ` Alan Cox
From: Alan Cox @ 2001-08-04 23:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Matthew Gardiner; +Cc: Mr Kernel Dude

> Will ACPI error be corrected. Since I started compiling my own kernel,
> version 2.4.6, ACPI hasn't worked. Has the kernel maintainer given up on
> it? or is it still in the ACPI think tank?

You probably want to drop a mail to andrew.grover@intel.com and also see
ACPI.