Sat May 11 18:45:08 CEST 2002 ide-clean-61 - Fix typo in pdc202xx driver. - Fix locking order in ioctl. - Fix wrong time_after usage introduced in 60. Maybe the fact I always get is wrong is related to the fact that I'm using the mouse with the left hand!? - Apply arch-clean-2 by Bartlomiej Zolnierkiewicz. - Don't disable interrupts during ide_wait_stat(). I see no reason too. - Push flags down from hwgroup to the ata_chaannel structure. - Apply small fixes from Franz Sirl to make AEC6280 working properly again.