From: David Ford <david+cert@blue-labs.org>
To: linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org
Subject: sending pkt_too_big ... to self
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 13:05:29 -0400	[thread overview]

sending pkt_too_big (len[1500] pmtu[1492]) to self
sending pkt_too_big (len[1500] pmtu[1492]) to self
sending pkt_too_big (len[1500] pmtu[1492]) to self
sending pkt_too_big (len[1492] pmtu[1462]) to self
sending pkt_too_big (len[1492] pmtu[1462]) to self
sending pkt_too_big (len[1500] pmtu[1492]) to self
sending pkt_too_big (len[1500] pmtu[1492]) to self

What is going on here??  The lo/eth0 interfaces on this machine never
change.

# uname -r
2.4.20-pre5

--
I may have the information you need and I may choose only HTML.  It's up to you. Disclaimer: I am not responsible for any email that you send me nor am I bound to any obligation to deal with any received email in any given fashion.  If you send me spam or a virus, I may in whole or part send you 50,000 return copies of it. I may also publically announce any and all emails and post them to message boards, news sites, and even parody sites.  I may also mark them up, cut and paste, print, and staple them to telephone poles for the enjoyment of people without internet access.  This is not a confidential medium and your assumption that your email can or will be handled confidentially is akin to baring your backside, burying your head in the ground, and thinking nobody can see you butt nekkid and in plain view for miles away.  Don't be a cluebert, buy one from K-mart today.