From: Wilfried Weissmann <Wilfried.Weissmann@gmx.at>
To: Alan Cox <alan@redhat.com>
Cc: Arjan van de Ven <arjanv@redhat.com>,
	Petr Slansky <slansky@usa.net>,
	linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org
Subject: Re: hpt370 raid driver
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 15:32:55 +0200	[thread overview]

Alan Cox wrote:
>>The header files are good. They show the structure of the raid signature
>>and some info about the event logs. They could be reused by the linux
>>module, however I do not know if the copyright is a problem there. Does
>>anyone know...?
>

> I dont think it shows anything our hptraid module doesnt alreayd know

Oops! You are right. Most of the structures are for internal driver
stuff. The only useful thing might be the magic numbers and maybe the
ErrorLog struct, but no raid-signature. :(

Greetings,
Wilfried
--
Ing. Wilfried Weissmann               mailto: Wilfried.Weissmann@gmx.at
Benedikt-Schellingergasse 18/19a      Tel.: +43 1 78 64 739