Hi, > Could anybody send me a nvidia 3123 driver patch for 2.5.39? I would > like to test the kernel. Thx. IMHO this is a bad idea. Testing a kernel with a broken module. You won't get any support if it breaks so you might get the wrong impression from the 2.5.x kernel. If you want to test the newest kernels with a NVidia card, use the nv driver provided by the XFree86 tree. But attached is, upon your request a patch that should work. I do not take any responsability for it. It was the last 2.5.x kernel I could boot because after that it seriously destroyed my partition scheme and part of my data by either an off-by-one error or some piix.c changes that were not optimal. Regards, Roberto Nibali, ratz -- echo '[q]sa[ln0=aln256%Pln256/snlbx]sb3135071790101768542287578439snlbxq'|dc