David Mosberger wrote: > It's all very embarassing, but my previous patch was horribly broken: > it added the NULL terminator to the wrong array... Of course, adding > it to the correct array uncovered another bug... ;-( > > Patch below fixes both problems. Reall, I mean it. > > Andrew, you may want to double-check---I didn't look through all of > slab.c whether there might be problems (there was no other mention of > ARRAY_SIZE(malloc_sizes) though. > > Thanks, > > --david > My fault, I got a bit overzealous while cleaning that code up. Here's a better patch that gets rid of ARRAY_SIZE since the null is readded. -- Brian Gerst