Linus, please do a bk pull bk://kernel.bkbits.net/jgarzik/irq-return-2.5 This will update the following files: include/linux/interrupt.h | 2 +- 1 files changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-) through these ChangeSets: (03/04/25 1.1252) s/int/unsigned int/ for irqreturn_t definition. Pragmatic change. Would prefer to make it now rather than later. Though sign-extension problems are unlikely, I prefer 'unsigned int' because it occasionally generates better code, and 'int' occasionally generates sub-optimal code (because the compiler cannot rule out negative values during optimization). Better still would be to indicate the variable's true range via _Bool: zero, and non-zero, but I did not make that change here.