Hi all + Greg, I have a laptop with a "USB Socking station" attached (basically a hub+serial+paralel.). I have managed to use the Serial ONCE to sync my PalmPilot, out of at least 60 attempts. 2-3 of these attempts ended in an OOPS, and here it is in a neat "tar cvzf" format. The only caveat is that is went through an "apm -s" cycle between the oops and the report. HELP! Please repond to "sam -=- AT -=- freed -=-= DOT -=-= net" Sam. Greg KH wrote: > On Fri, Jun 27, 2003 at 11:55:25PM +0300, Sam (Uli) Freed wrote: > >>Hi, >> >>I got an oops in the syslog with a stack+register dump, after many >>attempts to use the serial port in a "usb docking station". What info >>should I send to whom? How is turnarround on bugs of this sort? > > > Read the file, REPORTING-BUGS in the kernel source tree. > Send the info to the linux-kernel mailing list. > > Good luck, > > greg k-h > >