Bartlomiej Zolnierkiewicz wrote: >Hi, > >Do you have "Special FastTrak Feature" enabled? > > Can we change the option to something that makes sense. I get the feeling no one understands what it does at 1st glance. This is the 2nd time I've seen a patch like this. >-- >Bartlomiej > >On Thu, 10 Jul 2003, Steven Dake wrote: > > > >>Folks, >> >>After I upgraded to 2.4.21, I noticed my Gigabyte motherboard with >>onboard IDE Promise 20276 FastTrack RAID no longer works. The following >>patch fixes the problem, which appears to be an incomplete list of >>devices in the ide setup code. There are probably other fasttrack RAID >>adaptors that should be added to the setup code, but I don't know what >>they are. >> >>Thanks >>-steve >> >> > >- >To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in >the body of a message to majordomo@vger.kernel.org >More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html >Please read the FAQ at http://www.tux.org/lkml/ > > -- Once you have their hardware. Never give it back. (The First Rule of Hardware Acquisition) Sam Flory