From: Erik Steffl <steffl@bigfoot.com>
To: linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org
Subject: SATA (Serial ATA) support in 2.4.x?
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 11:50:16 -0700	[thread overview]

   what's the status of SATA support in 2.4.x kernels?

   it seems like the first kernel that supports SATA is 2.4.21-ac4. I
found few messages on lkml but not much more info about status of
development.

   I am specifically interested whether it should support disks above
137GB (as I have problems accessing anything above 137GB on 250GB SATA
drive)

   any info/answers/pointers to docs?

   (I already posted a message here about 137GB & SATA but got no
answers so I am trying somewhat different question)

   TIA

	erik