ACPI under 2.4.22-rc2 works like a charm. Boots up and everything works. ACPI under 2.6.0-test3 is another story. I boot up and my USB doesn't work. I also get a call trace with a "IRQ 20: nobody cared!" message. Would anyone like to open a dialog with me so this can be fixed ASAP? Have the ACPI and IOAPIC patches for 2.4.22-rc2 been applied to 2.6? I believe these patches fixed ACPI under 2.4 for my system. I have an Asus P4S8X mainboard (SiS 648/963 chipset) running a non-HT Pentium 4. My USB Devices are a HP PSC2110xi All-In-One and a Logitech Cordless Optical Trackman. Attached is my 2.6 config. Thanks, David van Hoose