Please try this patch, i think it should fix it. Regards, Patrick Robert L. Harris wrote: >I'm running 2.4.22 now and have a NAT behind my firewall as well as IPv6 >happily run through unixcore.com. I upgraded to 2.4.22-bk2 last night >to fix an odd problem where I can't ssh-6 to one host. All of a sudden >it all works within the nat but nothing behind the firewall can get out >from behind to the real work though the firewall still can. Recompiled >trying 2.4.23-pre1 and I get the exact same behavior. All 3 use the >same .config file. > >The only noticable change I can see is a bunch of messages: > >Aug 27 22:09:10 wally kernel: MASQUERADE: No route: Rusty's brain broke! >Aug 27 22:09:16 wally kernel: MASQUERADE: No route: Rusty's brain broke! >Aug 27 22:09:16 wally kernel: MASQUERADE: No route: Rusty's brain broke! > > >As soon as I reverted to 2.4.22 everything works great again. Attaching >my .config. Please contact me directly if you need any additional >testing done. > >