From: tonildg <tonildg@terra.es>
To: Martin Willemoes Hansen <mwh@sysrq.dk>
Cc: Russell King <rmk@arm.linux.org.uk>, linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org
Subject: Re: Airo Net 340 PCMCIA WiFi Card trouble
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2003 05:09:28 +0200	[thread overview]

 >The error message:
 >cardmgr[19]: starting, version is 3.2.4
 >cs: memory probe 0x0c0000-0x0ffff: excluding >0xc0000-0xcbfff

  I had the same problem you have (but in other range of memory and with
another wireless card) and it started too with 2.4.19.

 I solved it testing with memory ranges in the config.opts file that
comes with your pcmcia_cs version.

   You have to play with them until one fits and boots. "I had to use
windows to see the memory adresses my cardbus used." Usually, when
comenting the "include memory 0xc0000-0xfffff" solves it.

However this problem is not caused by the Airo driver. And, (i think) it
is not a  kernel problem. Maybe a pcmcia_cs one.