* Announce/Thanks: Nigel Cunningham to work full-time on Swsusp for a while.
@ 2003-09-25 19:27 Nigel Cunningham
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Nigel Cunningham @ 2003-09-25 19:27 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all.

This is to announce that LinuxFund.org (http://www.linuxfind.org) have
kindly agreed to support me while I work on Software Suspend full time
for a while, beginning 1 October.

This development should lead to a faster completion of the 2.4 version,
and a faster release of the port to 2.6. Lord willing, a test version of
Software Suspend for the 2.6 kernel that has all the features of the 2.4
version will be available within a couple of weeks.

Regards,

Nigel
--
Nigel Cunningham
495 St Georges Road South, Hastings 4201, New Zealand

You see, at just the right time, when we were still powerless,
Christ died for the ungodly.
	-- Romans 5:6, NIV.

* Re: [Swsusp-devel] Announce/Thanks: Nigel Cunningham to work full-time on Swsusp for a while.
@ 2003-09-25 20:01 ` Michael Frank
From: Michael Frank @ 2003-09-25 20:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Friday 26 September 2003 03:27, Nigel Cunningham wrote:
> Hi all.
>
> This is to announce that LinuxFund.org (http://www.linuxfind.org) have
> kindly agreed to support me while I work on Software Suspend full time
> for a while, beginning 1 October.
>
> This development should lead to a faster completion of the 2.4 version,
> and a faster release of the port to 2.6. Lord willing, a test version of
> Software Suspend for the 2.6 kernel that has all the features of the 2.4
> version will be available within a couple of weeks.

Great and congratulations!

Regards
Michael

* Re: [Swsusp-devel] Announce/Thanks: Nigel Cunningham to work full-time on Swsusp for a while.
@ 2003-09-25 20:13 ` Eric Altendorf
From: Eric Altendorf @ 2003-09-25 20:13 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Thursday 25 September 2003 12:27, Nigel Cunningham wrote:
> Hi all.
>
> This is to announce that LinuxFund.org (http://www.linuxfind.org)
> have kindly agreed to support me while I work on Software Suspend
> full time for a while, beginning 1 October.
>
> This development should lead to a faster completion of the 2.4
> version, and a faster release of the port to 2.6. Lord willing, a
> test version of Software Suspend for the 2.6 kernel that has all
> the features of the 2.4 version will be available within a couple
> of weeks.

This is wonderful news!  Congratulations Nigel, thank you LinuxFund
... and congratulations to the rest of the community; we're very
fortunate for this.

--
Eric Altendorf    //    http://www.speedtoys.com/~eric

* Re: [Swsusp-devel] Announce/Thanks: Nigel Cunningham to work full-time on Swsusp for a while.
@ 2003-09-26 11:03 ` Bas Mevissen
From: Bas Mevissen @ 2003-09-26 11:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

Nigel Cunningham wrote:
> Hi all.
>
> This is to announce that LinuxFund.org (http://www.linuxfind.org) have
> kindly agreed to support me while I work on Software Suspend full time
> for a while, beginning 1 October.

Great news! Many congratulations!

Regards,

Bas.