rwhron@earthlink.net wrote: >>If you have time, would you please try testing as-iosched.c from >>test5 in a later kernel (it won't go into test8-mm1 though). >> > >copying drivers/block/as-iosched.c from 2.6.0-test5 to test8 >looks like it fixes the regression. Here are the results so far. > Could you please try the following patch against 2.6.0-test8. Thanks. I'll have to come up with something more comprehensive because this destroys find | xargs grep during other IO. It looks like this might be the cause of a lot of AS's database problems though. I'm working on something...