Dave Hansen wrote: > On Thu, 2003-10-30 at 12:17, Jeff Garzik wrote: > >>Martin J. Bligh wrote: >> >>>e1000 fixes >> >>Um... any e1000 fixes you have, please forward them to me and Intel >>rather than letting them languish in a tree. > > > There aren't any in there right now. The patches that Martin is > referring to were probably a couple from Anton that got fixed and merged > long, long ago. There's one that we keep around for ppc64, but it's not > applicable to any other architectures and it's not really mainline > material anyway. well, there's still this patch...