On Sat, 8 Jan 2005 13:43:48 +1100, Dave Airlie wrote: > > When i launch neverball (3d games), X get killed and I have the > > following error in dmesg (3d card 9200SE, xserver : Xorg) : > > > > [drm:radeon_cp_init] *ERROR* radeon_cp_init called without lock held > > > > [drm:drm_unlock] *ERROR* Process 10657 using kernel context 0 > > > > this looks like the agp backend isn't loading, Mike sent me parts of > your .config but I lost the mail (don't drink and read e-mail...) > if you look at the .config, agp and agp_via are not build as modules. > make sure that the correct backend for your chipset is loaded (throw a > complete dmesg my way if you could.... I broke with tradition and > actually tested -mm2 on my own machine there now and I have a Radeon > 9200 on an intel agp ... > from dmesg, it looks like agp is correctly loaded. > Dave. > Actually the error I reported first occurs when X starts, it happens a second time when I launch neverball (and X get killed). I attached a dmesg from right after X started, another after neverball was launched. output of lsmod and .config are attached to.