Jeff Garzik said... > Changing '#undef DEBUG' to '#define DEBUG 1' in > arch/i386/kernel/pci-i386.h is also very helpful. Can you guys do so, > and post the 'dmesg -s 16384' results to lkml? This includes the same > information as dump_pirq, as well as some additional information. Here's my dmesg output - I tried with both PNP: Yes and PNP: No and the dmesg outputs were exactly the same modulo a Hz or two in the processor speed detection. I do have an IRQ for my VGA since the instructions for my card (a Voodoo 5 5500) specifically say an IRQ is needed. -- Manuel A. McLure - Unify Corp. Technical Support Space Ghost: "Hey, what happened to the-?" Moltar: "It's out." SG: "What about-?" M: "It's fixed." SG: "Eh, good. Good."