Dave Airlie a écrit : >>Same *ERROR* here on my Compaq Evo N600c (Radeon Mobility M6 LY). >>Xfree 4.3 from debian sarge doesn't crash but it's way too slow. >>Vanilla 2.6.10 works fine. > > > Can you post a dmesg, config and lspci for -mm2? I'm having trouble > figuring exactly the combination to mess it up.. > > Dave. Everything is attached. I passed drm_debug=1 to the kernel. All the drm debug messages appear when I start X. Neverball is very slow (as if DRM was not enabled) but does not show any new debug. Regards Brice