Dave Airlie a écrit : >>I still only see "agp_backend_acquire failed on atomic read". > > do you see how many atomic inc and atomic decs there is? > > send me the full dmesg... > thanks, > Dave. The agp_in_use field of the bridge structure is never initialized. That's the reason why atomic_read fails to read 0. In vanilla, the bridge is allocated as a static global variable, and thus initialized to 0 at init. In -mm, the bridge is kmalloc'ed, and thus not initialized. The attached patch fixes it and solves my problem (when combined with http://lkml.org/lkml/2005/1/7/377). DRM is back with good performance. Regards Brice