Greg KH wrote: >Please put Done. >You have a lot of pr_debug and other printk() for stuff in this driver. >Please use dev_dbg(), dev_err() and friends instead. That way you get a >consistant message, that points to the exact device that is causing the >message. > Cool. Done. >You have some big inline functions here. Should they really be inline? >We aren't really worried about speed here, right? Size is probably a >bigger issue. > No, no, and done. > >Is this header file really needed? Does any other file other than this >single driver ever include it? If not, please just put it into the >driver itself. > > No, no, and done. Included is an *incremental* patch that I hope addresses your concerns. Thanks Greg. Mark --