Alan Cox wrote: > On Mer, 2005-01-26 at 22:10, Benjamin Herrenschmidt wrote: > >>On Wed, 2005-01-26 at 10:34 -0600, Brian King wrote: >>Well, I honestly think that this is unnecessary burden. I think that >>just dropping writes & returning data from the cache on reads is enough, >>blocking userspace isn't necessary, but then, I may be wrong ;) > > > Providing the BARs, cmd register and bridge VGA_EN are cached then I > think you > are right. Everyone seems satisfied with the patch now. Greg, can you please apply? Thanks -- Brian King eServer Storage I/O IBM Linux Technology Center