Alan Cox wrote: > The -ac tree, Fedora and various other systems support IT8212, the Linus > kernel does not. I've tested linux 2.6.11-ac7 with IT8212 compiled into the kernel. I can see my devices and mount them, but the kernel hangs for a while when I access hdb and the errors this thread is about appear too. The complete syslog is attached. > Please direct any queries with regards to that to the > IDE maintainers as I've given up submitting IDE fixes to the base > kernel. I don't know who the IDE maintainers are, but they are reading this list too, aren't they? Regards, Alexander