Linus Torvalds wrote: > Yes. Quick raising of hands: is there anybody out there that expects to > use unshare(CLONE_VM) right now? One of the reasons it was integrated was > that I thought glibc wanted it for distros. Is disabling the CLONE_VM > unsharing going to impact that? I'm not planning to use unshare(CLONE_VM). It's not needed for any functionality planned so far. What we (as in Red Hat) need unshare() for now is the filesystem side. -- ➧ Ulrich Drepper ➧ Red Hat, Inc. ➧ 444 Castro St ➧ Mountain View, CA ❖