From: Phillip Susi <psusi@cfl.rr.com>
To: xixi lii <xixi.limeng@gmail.com>
Cc: Jan Engelhardt <jengelh@linux01.gwdg.de>,
	Sven-Haegar Koch <haegar@sdinet.de>,
Subject: Re: UDP question.
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 15:14:18 -0400	[thread overview]

It is a question of where you are sending the packets TO, not from.  It
is the destination address that is used to route the packet, not the
source.  If you were sending the packets to the same destination
address, then they will go out the same interface since the routing
table identifies that interface as the way to reach the destination
address.