Dave Quigley schrieb: > There is a project listed on the kernel.org git page called guilt. I > find it very useful. It is much more responsive than stgit and it > actually has a git backend which quilt does not. > > On Wed, 2007-11-28 at 00:20 +0100, Jan Engelhardt wrote: >> On Nov 27 2007 23:33, Tilman Schmidt wrote: >> > >> >Well, it did. So now I'm back to keeping a virgin kernel source tree >> >alongside my development area in order to produce diffs. That can't >> >be right? >> > >> No, it can't. Use stgit/quilt ;p In which respect would stgit/quilt/guilt help me? At first glance they just seem to add another level of complexity. Thanks, Tilman -- Tilman Schmidt E-Mail: tilman@imap.cc Bonn, Germany Yes, I have searched Google!