On Mon, 2020-02-24 at 10:06 +0100, Maxime Ripard wrote: > The raspberrypi_fw_pll_is_on function doesn't only apply to PLL > registered in the driver, but any clock exposed by the firmware. > > Since we also implement the is_prepared hook, make the function > consistent with the other function names, and drop the fw from the > function name. It seems you didn't :) As it does use the fw interface I'd say keep it in the name, with that: Acked-by: Nicolas Saenz Julienne Thanks! Nicolas > > Cc: Michael Turquette > Cc: Stephen Boyd > Cc: linux-clk@vger.kernel.org > Signed-off-by: Maxime Ripard > ---