On 22.10.2008 11:00 Alan Cox wrote: > Fiddling with tty->disc_data by hand probably currently does the right > thing. I don't guarantee it will continue to do so after the BKL removal > gets to ldisc setting. I never expected you to guarantee anything. :-) Anyway, I'll continue keeping my eyes open for changes in the tty area. Should you come across a specific problem with the driver, feel free to drop me a line. > If you really don't need the poll then it can go - for 2.6.29. The > current code isn't wrong on a functional level it just returns unexpected > results in the unplug case. Ok, if it won't make it for 2.6.28 anyway then I don't have to rush and can take my time submitting this through the proper channels. Thanks, Tilman -- Tilman Schmidt E-Mail: tilman@imap.cc Bonn, Germany Diese Nachricht besteht zu 100% aus wiederverwerteten Bits. Ungeöffnet mindestens haltbar bis: (siehe Rückseite)