On 11/13/2010 01:01 AM, James Bottomley wrote: > I'd like to get rid of done too. I'm ambivalent on whether we pass in > the host or not, but I did it anyway. > > The patch is reasonably small but there are a few driver prototypes to > clean up as well. How does the attached look? If OK, I'll fold it in > and resubmit the pull. > > I think I picked up all the non-x86 drivers that don't show up under > allmodconfig, but it would be nice to incubate this in next for another > couple of days to be sure. Attached is a diff against scsi-rc-fixes (aka host lock push down v3). It is basically your incremental patch + fas216 deadlock fix + several more prototype fixes.