Hi Saravana, On Fri, 2020-04-17 at 18:54 +0200, Nicolas Saenz Julienne wrote: > As I'm interested in using this feature to fine-tune Raspberry Pi 4's > device probe dependencies, I tried to get the board to boot with > fw_devlink=on. As of today's linux-next the board won't boot with that > option. I tried to address the underlying issues. > On a semi-related topic, have you looked at vendor specific properties? most of them create a consumer/supplier relationship, it'd be nice to be able to take those ones into account as well. Regards, Nicolas